Cambridge Security Jobs in South Florida
Cambridge Security Services offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and free uniforms. We are currently searching for the finest security officers is south Florida. We have unarmed security and armed security positions available.
Cambridge Security Services is an American-owned company that has been providing quality security services since 1984. We are recognized in security and business circles as a significant and professional security firm with a reputation for excellence.
Our extensive National Network consists of over 3,500 police officers and 650 security companies, trained and instructed to provide the quality service that Cambridge Security demands.
Apply Below with a Local Cambridge Security Services Recruiter
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have Florida Security License Class D
- Must have a Florida Class G Security License for Armed positions
Job Type: Full-time & Part-Time
- High school or equivalent
- Paid vacation.
- Paid training.
- Full uniform – shoes, pants, belt, shirts, blazer, ties and sweater at no cost to you.
- Health Care after probation period.
- Employee Perks discount package.